Állásajánlat » Informatika » Service Desk Associate, Film and broadcast industry, Budapest III. » Ref.: AR-1023
We are looking for an First Line Support Associate (Service Desk Associate) with multiple years of experience supporting applications or web-based services in the IT, telecom or financial services sector. You will provide first line assistance to our clients who use our high-end video review service and will be a crucial part of operating and maintaining world wide businesses for our customers in the film and broadcast industry.
- Handling technically simple incidents received through ticketing tools, emails and occasionally calls
- Escalating problems as needed to the testing and development team
- Being responsible for cooperating with internal and external stakeholders and making sure you leave a lasting good impression
- Maintain accurate records of interactions with customers and recurring user problems
- High school, specialized education advantage
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Communicate Effectively to help customers fix their issues and feel satisfied with the experience Professional skills and experiences:
- Good understanding of computer systems (Windows and PC), Apple mobile devices and other tech products.
- 1-2 years’ of experience in technical support for international clients
- Strong analytical mind to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with Apple Mac and iOS devices is an advantage
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira is an advantage
- Experience with video streaming platforms or Internet TV services
- Excellent written and verbal English is a must
- Competitive salary
- Exellent working conditions
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
- Place of work: 1036 Budapest, Perc u.
- Nature of employment: Full-time, Monday to Friday.
- Possibly unusual working hours (early or late) to cover international regions.